Wednesday, June 8, 2011

West Civ. Final Exam Question 6

1. http://richardthelionheartedcrusade.wikispaces.com/

2. Dear Editors:
                Richard has no idea what he is talking about. He is so young like teenager and nothing compared my experience in war. Jerusalem is rightfully ours, and means more to us then the Christians. after all, this is where the prophet Mohammed ascended into heaven. i would like to see him try to take over Jerusalem from me, he doesn't know what he is getting him self into to.  this would only be a loss for him and not me.
               If Richard even sets foot on my turf, I will show no mercy and just obliterate him into dust. The slogan and picture has no effort what so ever, and is a disgrace to the internet. Jerusalem is well to fortified and when Richard is gone his brother will take. The Third Crusade has no meaning and no benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment